ABetter_Life Resource undertakes training, HR & Consulting, WH&S Consulting, Clinical Practice Development, Program Development & Training, Mediation, Coaching, Counselling, Forensic Psychology, Educational / Child Psychology, Supervision, Executive Development, and Medico Legal Assessments & Reports. We provide psychology, counselling and business service to individuals and businesses.
Our business assists people to deal with the challenges they may face in their personal and/or working lives. We are passionate about helping people improve their lives and get things back on tract. We provide counselling for individuals, couples, groups, and families on a broad range of issues. Please click on the links below to learn more about our services.
- Organisational - training, human resource management, practice resources, development of templates for use in practice, ebooks and resources for purchases to help organisations, coaching, Management consulting, workplace assessments, Employee Assistance Programs.
- General Psychology – Individual, and couple Counselling, diagnosis, Psychological assessment, treatment & prevention of a wide range of mental & general health issues.
- Educational & Developmental Psychology – providing assessment, career counselling, and other interventions for learning & developmental issues.
- Forensic Psychology – working with police services, the law & legal processes, children’s & family services and in correctional centres, providing court reports.
- Psychological Services in the areas of clinical, forensic and organisational psychology.
- Training and workshops in the diagnosis, management, prevention and treatment of psychological conditions.
- Training and workshops for organisations in team work, leadership, management styles, people skills, communication, conflict management and much more.
YES! I would like to find out more
ABetter_Life Resource Psychologists have provided organisational, training, psychological and counselling services for a range of individuals, public and private sector organisations. To find out more, or make an enquiry on how we may be able to assist your organisation please send an enquiry form through on our Contact page. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to speak to our organisation (it may go through to message bank but we will return your call as soon as possibly convenient).